Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Challenge ~ Starts 01/26/2009

Hello all,

I was thinking about starting a new thing on Monday that will challenge me in being accountable for what I am doing and share my experiences. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this as well with me.


1.) Set up a blog that pertains to your weight loss journey.

2.) Update daily with pictures and/or info of what you ate and the nutritional content of the item.

3.) Keep a loss/gain log. I would say keep a log of how much you weigh, but I thought that may be too personal. Though, I don't mind telling people I am BIG guy.

4.) Send me the link to yours so that we can link together.
If not, please feel free to leave me comments of encouragement. You know us "Losers" need it.

Thanks,

Scott H.

0 comments: