Monday, February 2, 2009

Another day another try

hat can I say? I am a flawed human. Though, I am learning during this rough patch of journaling. I have replaced snacking on sweets with chewing sugarless gum. Extra Polar Ice to be exact. I have also replaced my nightly sugary snack with Jello brand Sugar Free chocolate pudding and whipped cream. As for the rest of my diet issues, I am still having a problem with ordering the wrong meals when I eat out, both restaurants and fast food. I always go for the cheapest or tastiest. I have been doing better as far as choosing chicken over hamburger, but I still find it a challenge.


Despite my hurt ankle (from an accident in October) I am trying to walk more. During lunch I usually take a 15 to 30 minute walk around the lower level of my workplace. I always finish with a stretching exercise, especially with the ankle to prevent further damage. Tonight, unless something comes up to stop me, I will be trying the Walk Away The Pounds tape series. This should give me some nightly cardio.


Updated:  Well, didn't do the WATP tape.  No extra workout other than the regular playing with the triplets.  I have attached my spreadsheet of what I ate.  I know that I could have done much better, but what can I say?  I at least wrote down what I ate.   Next step, do it again today and strive for perfection. 

Do you have words of wisdom on what I could do to assist is this process?  Let me know. 

Thank you,

Scott H.

0 comments: