Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Come on warmer weather

Hello fellow reader. I say that as I believe I only have one or two that read my posts. Either way, this is my way to document my life, both good times and bad. If you enjoy my posts, please feel free to continue to read.

The weather has been rainy and cool lately. When it wasn’t I was sick with a sinus cold. We are expecting warmer weather this week. Thank goodness! I plan to take the motorcycle out sometime this week. Possibly down to Nashville, Indiana. If you are an Indiana resident and want to offer up a good route to ride, please email me at tripletdad7@yahoo.com. I am always up for something different. Please note that I love scenery, not traffic congestion.

I am learning more things regarding medicine for the family. Vicks vapor rub, rubbed on the feet, helps a child (or anyone) that is up coughing throughout the night. Really, it has helped Emily.

If you haven’t noticed, I am now on twitter. I find it fun to enter some of my stats, which in turn updates my twitter widget on this blog. I have found several new parents of multiples on there that I have not had a chance to connect with up until now. As some of you know, I am part of several groups. The Parents_of_Triplets_Club and the Dads_of_Triplets_Club, both are yahoo groups. I also have a facebook and a myspace account. Through these social services, I have met some of the most wonderful parents of multiples (twins, triplets, quads, quints, and more). No, I have not yet connected with the Octomom or Jon and Kate group. Though, I am sure they could offer some interesting conversations. Personally, 3 is enough for me. Though, I am sure that if I had started with a higher order of multiples I probably would have found a way to make it fine as well.

Do any of my reader(s) have any questions that you want to know about me? I will answer just about anything. However, I will keep some information confidential. Ask a way. If you have nothing to ask on your mind, feel free to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing others opinions or statements.

Thanks and have a wonderful week.

Hugz,
Daddy Scotty

1 comments:

Gee-off said...

I like reading your updates and thoughts, Scott. It's refreshing because it isn't anything with a motive, it's just sharing for the sake of sharing. You also have been an excellent support system for us newer dads of multiples. There are so many groups for Moms, but only a few for Dads.