Monday, May 11, 2009

Weight Watchers

Diet:
After discussing and attempting weight loss on my own, I am going back to Weight Watchers.  Tonight was my first night.  I weighed in at 314.  A lot more than I wanted to be and more than I was the last time I attempted Weight Watchers.  However, I had lost 85 pounds then.  I know it wont be easy.  I have been down this path before.  The chocolate will keep calling my name, my girls will continue to offer me their leftovers, and people will tell me that one bite wont matter.  One thing that will help me out is that my family has just joined a local aquatic and fitness recreation center.   

Girls as Flower Girls:
On Saturday, the girls were flower girls in my cousin's wedding. They were so beautiful in their purple dresses.  They did really well, then they danced the night away w/boys.  This daddy was watching very closely.  The girls kept calling the bride a princess.  It was very cute. My aunt that has been fighting cancer was able to be there for her grandaughter's wedding.  It was a special day.  Not sure how long she has left, but am glad that we all got a chance to be together again.

2 comments:

Mama Eve said...

Its not easy Scott, but worth every ounce of difficulty. You will do great. I am rooting you on!

Huffman Triplets said...

Eve,

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I have seen your recent pics of your battle with weight. You are such an inspiration (and hubba hubba too. Smile.)