Monday, July 28, 2008

Pain, Pain, and More Pain

Friday, I threw my back out when Madison jumped on my stomach, which I was reclined on the couch talking to Emily. I still hurt. Last night, we took the girls to the county Fair. They enjoyed the rides, the pigs, the sheep, and the cows. Papaw Bob bought them each an ice cream cone that they enjoyed extremely. Alexa, loved it so much, that when the bottom was falling out of her sugar cone, she still managed to get most of the ice cream out. Finally, I had to take it away from her. Before we left, the girls wanted a balloon. So, we went in the tent and found where they were giving out the baloons. The guy filling up the baloons stated that he was from the window booth, not the one giving the baloons away. THANK YOU WINDOW GUY!! You made my girls very happy.

Today, I am back to work.

Take Care,
Scott H.

2 comments:

Mama Eve said...

Ugh! I am sorry about your back pain. I've had back pain for a few days now and its unexplained in my case. Maybe its age??? LOL!

Sounds like the county fair is the place to be for multiples this week!!! Glad you had fun!

The Morgan Mommy said...

Oh Scott...OUCH! Gotta love those battle wounds :)