Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What is up with this??

Today, I was laying on the floor playing with the girls. Tickling, singing, laughing, and wrestling. Then it happened. I turned and looked to the left and Madison comes barreling up on the right side of me. Wham! She lands right on my stomach by my hips. I let out a yell, and there it was again, more back pain. She instantly new she hurt daddy and she laid her head on my chest and said she was sorry. I told her it was ok. I was fine, it just surprised daddy. Sometimes, you never know how emotional these girls can be. So, I loved on her for a while, then got up and we went outside for a popcicle. We enjoyed that until a wasp decided to hover around us. So, we finised off the popcicles and headed through the house to the back door. There they played in the sand and then we had dinner out on the new picnic table. I have never seen so much sand on one head, let alone 3. These girls started out ghostly white, then by the end of the day, they were a light brown color. Bath time was fun. Luckily, I was on the receiving end. Mommy gave them the actual bath. I just had to clothe and comb them.

Daddy is pooped.

0 comments: