Monday, September 15, 2008

Hola Amigos!!

Hello Friends,

Things have been going ok for me lately. I have been doing a lot more homework type stuff with the girls lately, since they have started going to school. Saturday I had them cut out hearts on a piece of paper, that I had folded and drawn. Then they colored on them for mamaw Linda. This homework stuff will only go so far with me. Yes, I am kinda smart, but when it comes to math, I will always defer that to Melissa. She is a whiz at that stuff. Speaking of Melissa, she has been losing weight lately and is doing and is looking wonderful. She is my inspiration to keep trying. Though, I have been sitting at the same weight for months now. GRRR. But I am happy for her.

I haven't been out on the bike much, but hope to in the next few weeks. With fall coming up fast, I love to go out through the country and look at scenery. However, I must always take extra caution with the falling leaves, wet roads, and other drivers doing the same. While I love to ride a lot, I love to live even more. Plus if I die, Melissa will make sure to kick my butt hard enough in the casket that I will feel it in heaven. The only problem that I usually have is that I ride alone a lot. So, if something happened, I hope I have the ability to call for help on the cell phone or have a car see me to assist. It is not by choice that I ride alone. The only people that I know that I can ride with are my parents. While they would love to get out and ride, they often can't for one reason or another.

Soon, we will be going to some fall festival stuff. I love going to the covered bridge festival in October, as well as the festival in Martinsville.

If any triplet dads (or moms or families) would like to get together sometime, let me know. I will see if we can work things out.

Take care,

Scott H.

1 comments:

The Morgan Mommy said...

Tell Melissa "Way to go!"