Friday, September 5, 2008

Prayer Requests

Jasmine B.:   The other night, my mother informed me that my deceased cousin's wife passed away.  Their only daughter Jasmine walked in and found her. 

Alicia M.'s Relative:  Alicia's relative was hit by a train yesterday evening. He did not survive. 

Mira: Keep Mira, picture on right column of blog.  She is a sweet girl, whose mother is active in an online triplet group I am also involved in.  She is in need of a kidney transplant and she is currently trying to raise money and also gain enough weight to become able to have the surgery.

Soldiers and Soldier's Families:  For those that are serving, have served, preparing to serve, or have passed while defending and protecting our country and those countries that have little ability to protect themselves.

If you have a prayer request that you would like for me to add, let me know.

1 comments:

Mama Eve said...

I just said a big prayer. I am sorry for the losses you mentioned. It's so tragic and sad.