Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sugarland Concert and State Fair

Tonight, as soon as I arrive home from work, Melissa is going to be attending the Sugarland Concert (Country Music) with her mother. Me? I will be staying home playing with the kids, hopefully not losing my mind. Not sure if we are going to go to the park tonight, or just take an evening stroll. Who knows, I may take them to a different park and let them ride their bikes. We will see.

Tomorrow, we are taking the kids to the Indiana State Fair. I was able to obtain two free tickets from some people where I work. Since the girls get in free, all we will have to pay for is the wristbands. The wristbands, one for each girl, cost $15 and will allow them unlimited kiddie rides from 12 - 4pm. That is a pretty good deal as $50 dollars worth of tickets only get us a few rides each. We were considering taking the choo choo wagon to the fair, but think that it will be more of a hassel than not. I hope the kids don't tucker out too soon. We will have to stop and take frequent breaks. I think I am going to get them on the elephant rides or at least the pony rides.

I will update you tomorrow how daddy does over the next day and a half.

Scott H.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey! I went to the Sugarland concert as well...wasn't it great! I loved when they crowd surfed inteh huge balls! Your girls are precious!